The Giant Python is the main antagonist in the 2000 made-for-TV horror movie Python.
The Giant Python is an abnormally large reticulated python that has been genetically engineered in Southeast Asia, blending several species.
The Giant Python resembles a gigantic yellow and black reticulated python.
Powers and Abilities
The Giant Python possesses the following powers and abilities.
- Sharp teeth
- Enormous size
- Powerful bite
- Speeds exceeding 50 miles an hour
- Skin that can deflect an antitank round
- Enhanced night vision
The Giant Python was pushed to a vat of acid, causing the snake to be disemboweled and killed by the acid.
- The Giant Python also appeared in Pythons 2 and Boa vs. Python.
- The film Python was followed by a sequel named New Alcatraz also known as Boa.
- There was a crossover between Python and Boa, where the Boa is supossed to be in the protagonists' team and the Giant Python was the bad one.
- The Giant Python in Boa vs. Python was green instead of the snake's original colour.